This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions of Use, sets out the basis on which we process your personal data.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, I am the data controller for this website. .
‘You’ or ‘the User’ are defined in this policy as any third party accessing this website who is not employed by me or acting as a Consultant to me and who is accessing the website in connection with provision of services to you.
Storing your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, the security of your data transmitted to the site cannot be guaranteed and any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your personal data may be transferred to, processed and/or stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this. I will take steps to make sure that if your personal data is transferred to another country, appropriate protection is in place, in line with data protection laws.
Your rights with regard to the storage, use and processing of your personal data are governed by the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 with effect from 25th April 2018. This includes the right to ask for a copy of any personal data stored by me at any time and at no cost and the right to ask me to delete it, amend it or restrict its use.
Use of your data
- I will use your data to process any transactions you carry out through the site and for the fulfillment and administration of your orders.
- I may use your data to ensure that this website is presented in an effective way and to enable you to use all the features and functions available on the website.
- I may use your data to provide you with information about the services I provide, and any changes, if you have consented to this.
- I will not share your data with third parties, other than if I am required to do so by law or to protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves or others.
- In the event that I sell or transfer control of all or part of my business, your data may be transferred to the new owner/controller of the business to use for the purpose it was originally supplied to me. I may also supply data to the prospective purchaser of the business or part of it. In both cases, I will take steps to ensure that the privacy of your data is protected.
Third party websites
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which a server may download to your computer, hard drive, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website or use an app. They help me to improve the site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable me to:
- estimate audience size and usage patterns
- store information about your preferences, thus allowing customisation of the site according to your individual interests
- speed up your searches
- recognise you when you return to the site
If you have any questions please call Christeen
Alexander +44 (0)118 989 2777
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ComputerWare UK, 7
Greenwood Grove, Winnersh, Berkshire, RG41 5LH, UK